SILPA is an acronym of Swathanthra(Mukth, Free as in Freedom) Indian Language Processing Applications. Its a web framework written using Flask micro framework for hosting various Indian language computing algorithms written in python. It currently provides JSONRPC support which is also used by web framework itself to input data and fetch result.
The modules work as standalone python packages which will serve their purpose and also they plug into the silpa-flask webframewok so that they can be accessed as web services also, or become just another webapp like the dictionary module.
- Install Instructions
- Module structure for SILPA
- SILPA Webservice APIs
- Hacking on SILPA and related modules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- I am interested in contributing to this application. To whom should I contact?
- Can I use this application in my machine without having internet access?
- Can I use this application in windows?
- Can I host this application in my domain?
- Who is sponsoring the development of this project?
- When did this project development start?
- Is this application available in any GNU/Linux distributions?
- I found a bug in one module. How can I report?